Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > copied worksheets    

copied worksheets

fleur
Malta

copied worksheets

In today �s uploads there is a worksheet taken from enchantedlearning.com.
I reported this worksheet.
I am a member of the mentioned site and recognize immediately its worksheets.
Unluckily other members are not aware and have downloaded it, or it might be simpler than to pay for membership to benefit from the site �s worksheets.
I THINK IT �S A LITTLE UNFAIR.

5 Mar 2009      

mrlypy
Brazil

Dear friend I sometimes addapt materials from enchanted learning to use with my students and all take is the core texts, then I modify it and make an exercises. it it unfair? if it is, and if that is my cas I won �t do that anylonger. sorry!

5 Mar 2009     

Zora
Canada

@mrlypy

I think that if you adapt the work you take from other sites and make it your own - i.e. just use it as "inspiration" for your worksheet - then it would be okay... but it would have to be really "adapted" and not just one sentence added to it...

Smile 

5 Mar 2009     

Jersey
Portugal

Hello!

Want to say I am sorry for contributing with the worsheet "Easter Bunny"that was not mine, it was a mistake. Promise to more carefull the next time. It was not on purpose. Sorry.

Jersey

8 Mar 2009