Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Specially dedicated to those who are asking for more cats!!    

Specially dedicated to those who are asking for more cats!!

Damielle
Argentina

Specially dedicated to those who are asking for more cats!!

Where are you my dear Nebal???

5 Mar 2009      

chorima
Spain

I haven�t asked....but I am a cat lover. So cute and funny at the same time. Thanks, Damielle.

6 Mar 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

What a lovely picture!!!!!!!!! Good night!Sleepy

6 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

6 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Dami
I love cats, but so far I have only had one, in fact a fantastic creature, God blessed "him", so beautiful, so smart, so cute, so, but so, intelligent. He was pretty small, pretty weak, and he managed to fight with my she dogs, two big, huge, strong, fat things and ... he always won.
I kept on taking him to the vet to have his nails cut, because my big monsters dogs were always all scartched by him.
SO, now that I have stated that I love cats , but, but, but I Have a special tender for dogs, let me show you why. They are very dedicated... See this

I keep on dreaming of having such one.Thumbs Up

6 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Lady
I love when i heard someone talking about pets like you do; I am a dogs addicted ; I have two huge retrievers, a golden and a labrador, they are my daily fellows, my children have grown up very, very quickly, they are almost always out, and my dogs are my company. They don �t talk, that is the only thing I regret, or probably not, some now and then I manage to spend a whole afternoon, , no one at home, just me, my dogs, my music, my fireplace and  ... my work.
God, how I love these afternoons.
If I had a bigger house, with a bigger garden and  cosy surroundings I think I would have many, many pets. I love them.
Animals are really a bit of different love.

6 Mar 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hey, leave the cute fluffy kitty. Ohhhhhhhhhh , isn �t this kitty cute and adorable!!!!

I adore cats especially kitties. Watching them closely is such an amusement. thanks goodness for having such wonderful creatures on earth.

I adore also white rabbits, birds, fish, butterflies and brown horses. 
Animals are another kind of world, however a part of us that we can �t live without.

Thanks a bunch , Damielleta.
Maooooooooooooooo

6 Mar 2009