Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Preview Coming Soon"    

"Preview Coming Soon"

kwsp
United States

"Preview Coming Soon"

Hi everyone,

I submitted a worksheet yesterday and when I left the website it was still in the "Preview Coming Soon" mode. Much to my surprise, when I got on printables this afternoon, it still says "Preview Coming Soon". I tried uploading it again, waited awhile, but still there is no change. In the list of new printables it still says "Preview Coming Soon" but when you click on the title and go to the worksheet �s page, the worksheet shows up in the scrolling preview.  Is it the same for others? Can you see the actual image of my worksheet in the New Printables section or is it just the preview message? The title of my worksheet is "Singular and Plural Nouns". 

Thanks for your help,
kwsp 

16 Jan 2017      

frere
Albania

before i started regularly using [trying to use] websites, people thought i was younger than i really was. now they think i am older.

16 Jan 2017     

ldeloresmoore
China

I �ve had that happen before. Never really got an answer as to why.  It �s been over a year, but, if I remember correctly, I think what I ended up doing was deleting it, waiting a day, then uploading again. I think. 

16 Jan 2017     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I could see the actual image of your worksheet. I think your web browser was showing a cache of the page. 

17 Jan 2017     

kwsp
United States

Thank you Victor,

I googled how to clear the cache, gave it a try, and it worked! I can see the actual worksheet now. Thank you so much for your help and for this great website!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
kwsp 

17 Jan 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

It happened to me somme Times , usualy you just have to put the mouse on the doc and click on F 5. Hope it helps, Sylvie

17 Jan 2017