Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello, people! Can anyone help me? Please, help me! I need your help! Help!!!!!!!!    

Hello, people! Can anyone help me? Please, help me! I need your help! Help!!!!!!!!

Ivona
Serbia

Hello, people! Can anyone help me? Please, help me! I need your help! Help!!!!!!!!

I need a clip on actions.
Icebreakers, people?
Grammar teaching, how do i do it?
Vocabulary games, any ideas??
Which is true: this or that?

And then answers follow. And some good links and ideas are posted. And then they �re out of the thread. Gone. And i forget who posted the message. And then i want to find it, but alas! How do i search for it?? Clips? Icebreakers? Grammar teaching??
Nooooooo, just type in "HELP"! (typing �help � in the search engine)
Holy cow!!!! A zillion posts with "help"!!! How do i know which one i �m looking for?!?!??! Wouldn �t it be better if the title of the post was other than "Please, help me?" And even better if the key words at the bottom of the �new topic � were typed in?? To make it easier on us all?? And even when the category is chosen that it not be only �ask for help � but related to the Q itselfErmm

6 Mar 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi Ivona..

I dont know if these links will help in what you are looking for but take a look..

I hope they are helpful in some way....

Greek Professor

Oh take a look at this site as well..

6 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

there is problem with your link.

http//www.teachgramile.com/pdh/?20  -  check it out.

6 Mar 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

I am 100% with you Ivona
This aspect, and several others by the way, really need some improvement
This should be brought directlty to VICTOR, as a suggestion.....

6 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I would add my voice to that but then Ivona this thread too will disappear and not many people will have seen it. If people gave meaningful titles to their requests for help it would improve things considerably.

6 Mar 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Ahem ... people ... i don �t think you got my message. I was being ironic (even sarcastic) when i asked for �help �. Part two of my post should have made it clear to you. It would be impolite of me not to say �thanks � to the three people who, actually, took the time to look for the links and �help � me, so thank you guys! But i wasn �t really looking for help. I was growling. Big smile

6 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

I fully agree with the title thing Ivona.

Brahim, I don �t think Victor could do much about it--it �s going to have to come from us. 

I , like many of us, already try to put an accurate subject in my titles because so often I have had to search and search to find a particular thread I want to re-use or re-read (hmm? hyphens or no hyphens? hmmm...?) .  We need to encourage others to do the same.  Whenever we offer help to a "help me" title we could request they put the subject in the title next time--let them prove they really are thankful by making the extra effort.

And Ivona here is a link I think will help you out on your quest:  LOL

Happy Friday everyone!!Cool

Douglas

6 Mar 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Ha ha Douglas - I like your sense of humourClap

7 Mar 2009