Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > eTwinning - the forum for language teachers    

eTwinning - the forum for language teachers

fischerschillerschule
Germany

eTwinning - the forum for language teachers

Hi everybody,

I am an ambassador for the EU-funded "eTwinning". 
I have done several projects on eTwinning which might be of interest for you as a language 
teacher. If your students speak English as a Second Language, as I presume they do, there is simply no more authentic
approach to teaching ESL.  Find an idea, register a project and your students can collaborate on the "Twinspace"

https://www.etwinning.net/en/pub/index.htm

Join now and add me so we might  do a project very soon!

Cheers

Christian

25 Jan 2017      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The teachers in our school have been involving their students in eTwinning projects since 2012. Several English teachers were registered in eTwinning in 2013 as part of eTwinning Plus extension of the programme. Please do contact us when you start a new project if you �re interested in partners from Ukraine.

25 Jan 2017     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Hi, Christian! Hello, Sophia ;)

I think, my students will be glad to start a project and collaborate with yours. We �ve been involved in eTwinning since 2013 and I must confess that my students and I became eTwinning addicted. I strongly advise every teacher to join this program. You won �t regret. Btw, I am an etwinning ambassador, too. 

25 Jan 2017     

fischerschillerschule
Germany

Brilliant! Why don �t you add me on eTwinning. The name is Christian Fischer and I am from Hannover, Germany!

All the best

Christian

26 Jan 2017     

fathi
Tunisia

Great!  What if you are not from the EU community?

Best regards

26 Jan 2017     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Christian: I �ve looked through the German Ambassadors and I couldn �t find you... Are you available for eTwinning Plus projects? I think that �s why I can �t see you because my profile is set on "Plus" by default...

@Yulia: hi:) were you able to find Christian? why do you think I can�t find him (even if I search by name and country...)?

@fathi: you could try  schoolsonline they are a much wider community.

26 Jan 2017     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Yes, I can �t find Christian either. You �re right, Sophia, the reason is that Christian is not available for eTwinning plus projects. Otherwise we could have found his profile.

26 Jan 2017     

fischerschillerschule
Germany

Hi there, should be working by now. In case it doesn �t, would you mind

giving me your names?

Cheers

Christian

30 Jan 2017