Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Website taking our worksheets    

Website taking our worksheets

kohai
Latvia

Aha! It seems THAT site is NOT available anymore! 

Thanks to everybody who helped Victor and ESLprintables to win the game!

3 Feb 2017     

victor
Spain

The site is probably down to prevent us from sending removal requests to Google.
We should check again in the future. 

3 Feb 2017     

Jayho
Australia

mmm ... it says "we do clean up".  I think they might actually need to do some of those worksheets.

3 Feb 2017     

Kisdobos
Hungary

Dear Colleagues,

In the middle of the week, iSLCollective contacted the owner of the rogue site and demanded that he shut down the site completely. I don �t know whether Victor also contacted the guy, but if yes, then it may have been the collective force of such a coalition that was needed to make it stop. Maybe in future cases, it would be useful to join forces against illicit sites (maybe include Busyteacher, as well).

I am glad to see that it is offline now, but I also think there is a chance that it will come back online some time in the near future, as the guy did not respond to our email, but simply took the site down. If he puts it back online, please let us know so we can resume this fight.

We don �t generally get involved in copyright cases, e.g. in cases where someone prints a book out of our resources, because it is beyond our power to interfere in violations happening offline in another country. However, to act online is much easier (e.g through a flood of DMCA requests and takedown requests sent to the domain host, etc.), and this was an especially audacious and annoying case, so we decided to take action.

We believe in fairness, and we are glad that it has been restored after a massive violation. 

Bless up,
Peter

5 Feb 2017     

< Previous   1    2