Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Reported contribution    

Reported contribution

falafel
Tunisia

Reported contribution

Spain

Your contribution THE INTERNET AND OTHER SERVICES: MID SEMESTER2 TEST N°1 : 2 PARTS: LISTENING + LANGUAGE(WITH KEY) has been reported
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution THE INTERNET AND OTHER SERVICES: MID SEMESTER2 TEST N°1 : 2 PARTS: LISTENING + LANGUAGE(WITH KEY) has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points.
This message was sent to me yzsterday and my contribution was reported and it is said that it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points. But I cannot see it in today �s contribution. Can anyone explain to me what is the problem, please? Thanks in advance.

26 Feb 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear friend,
Your contribution is on in tomorrow�s New contributions with all the downloads and comments!!
Have a nice day and thanks for sharing your valuable work! 

26 Feb 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear Kohai. Thank you very much for the explanation. Have a nice day.

26 Feb 2017