Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > issue with an online exercise    

issue with an online exercise

joannajs
Poland

issue with an online exercise

Yesterday I created an online (Million Pound Drop) exercise for Conditional I and II. While playing it today I noticed that it contained a misprint in one question (an extra "or") and decided to remove it with an "edit" option. After I did it, the whole exercise does not load properly, something strange is going on. Any idea what I can to to make it work?

thanx :-S

1 Mar 2017      

joannajs
Poland

A friendly computer scientist told me that there is a java internal error in the game and that it won �t work  so I copied it and published it again. 
I tried to report the corrupt one but apparently I am not able as it shows an error. Could someone get rid of it, please? 
Perhaps one more question to knowledgeable people here: is that right that online exercises CANNOT in fact be changed because than such internal error arises ( the computer scientist says it may pertain to the number of characters originally used in the document). SO CAN YOU OR CAN�T YOU EDIT ONLINE GAMES ONCE THEY ARE DONE?

2 Mar 2017