Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Native speaker for help!    

Native speaker for help!

sawer
Turkey

Native speaker for help!

Hi everybody, I have to translate some texts to english and i need a volunteer native speaker to help me with the process, thanks in advance 🌸

4 Mar 2017      

yanogator
United States

Hello, Sawer,
I have lots of time available (because I am, unfortunately, unemployed right now), so I �ll gladly help you. I don �t know any Turkish, of course, so you �re on your own for that aspect of it, but I know you were expecting that. I �ll sent you my e-mail address in a PM.

Bruce 

4 Mar 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Hi Bruce,

There are many free online courses available to fill the hours.   Futurelearn.com is changing their format but if you sign up today or tomorrow  for the old format (courses that started before March 5th, they are still free.  

4 Mar 2017     

yanogator
United States

Thanks, Mary. I �ll get right on that!

Bruce 

5 Mar 2017     

sawer
Turkey

�Dear bruce; First of all thank you for your consideration. I am happy to hear from you and a little surprised :) because to tell the truth, as i was asking for help, actually who i was hoping to help me was you. Because i �ve known you for several years here and i remember you helping almost everyone who needed help. I even intented to write things like this; Does anyone remember the name of the user having a profile photo with an accordion in his hand ☺☺ Well, I got your mail address, thank you again, and i think i � �ll send it in 1 or 2 days

6 Mar 2017