Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pray for Peru    

Pray for Peru

EstherLee76
Peru

Pray for Peru

Dear Members,

I don �t know if you �ve heard, but there is horrible flooding and mudslides all over Peru right now and there doesn �t seem to be any end in sight.  This is the downtown area of city of Trujillo where I live.  My house hasn �t been damaged yet but we are holding our breath.  Schools are closed and getting around is difficult.  Hundreds of bridges have been washed out including one nearby bridge that connects us with the major highway to the capital Lima. There are lines for food and some people don �t have water.  Things are MUCH WORSE in many other areas of Peru. 

Please pray for us and if someone passes the hat for us, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Esther 

Image result for trujillo huacio 2017 

21 Mar 2017      

Jayho
Australia

Very difficult and challenging times, Esther.  My thoughts are with you and those affected by this natural disaster. Let�s hope and pray that the flood waters ease soon.

21 Mar 2017     

maryse pey�
France

We are thinking of you and all the Peruvians. May God help you.

21 Mar 2017     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Esther,
What terrible news! I will pray for you and your country...

21 Mar 2017     

karagozian
France

I am all with you in my thoughts and prayers and wish I could do much more.

21 Mar 2017     

Brap70
Mexico

You´re in my preyers. 

21 Mar 2017     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

I am praying for you!

21 Mar 2017     

manonski (f)
Canada

So sad. Glad to know you are faring well through all this. 

21 Mar 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

Oh Esther , I am so sorry to read such sad news, here in France it �s all about  bloody presidential elections. Nature seems to say : "I am stronger than you little men". I  will pray for you and your people; Sylvie

21 Mar 2017     

Martina73
Germany

Dear Esther,
I´ve seen it in the news and found it terrible before, but now as the fate of this natural katastrophe has  "a face" by hearing it first hand from you, it becomes even worse. I will pray for you and your people...

21 Mar 2017     

Martina73
Germany

Dear Esther,
I´ve seen it in the news and found it terrible before, but now as the fate of this natural katastrophe has  "a face" by hearing it first hand from you, it becomes even worse. I will pray for you and your people...

21 Mar 2017     

1    2    3    Next >