Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a question for chinese / about them Who can help ?    

a question for chinese / about them Who can help ?

miss noor
Palestine

a question for chinese / about them Who can help ?

Hello eveybody,
I hope you are o �k

I want to know What is the main meal in china ?

Is it dinner or lunch ?

What gifts do you take if you are invited for dinner or lunch ?

I prapare a model lesson about dining customs in different countries

Regards ,
Noor

6 Mar 2009      

laila niazy
Egypt

Hi Noor, here is a link that might help you find info and answers to your questions:
        http://books.google.com.eg then write food culture in china in the search box. You will find answers to your questions starting page 107:) ENJOY

6 Mar 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Hi Laila

I find everything unless the main meal in it ?

6 Mar 2009     

lanasnow
China

Hi, the main deal in China is dinner, Chinese pay more attention to the supper with their family together, at least my family does so. I think if you are invited to a Chinese family for dinner, you can bring a basket of fruits or some flowers for both the old and the young, nowadays, Chinese are quite western. If you have any more questions about Chinese, you can sent me a private message, I am very happy to help and let you know whatever I can.

7 Mar 2009     

lindayan_1
Albania

dinner....

7 Mar 2009