Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > how to make snakes and ladders games    

how to make snakes and ladders games

cutemouse
Vietnam

how to make snakes and ladders games

Could you please help me with this exercise.
I add questions then add horizontal line (as instructed) after the questions but all the questions show up in 1 number.
Please do me a favor to make this exercise.
Thanks so much 

5 Apr 2017      

kohai
Latvia

6 Apr 2017     

cutemouse
Vietnam

First I add enter then horizontal but is was unsuccessful. I did again and did successfully. 
thanks so much :D 

7 Apr 2017     

Friedfam
Israel

I have the same problem as you cutemouse with the snakes & ladders game. When player 1 gets a question, he gets ALL the questions. Player 2 gets just one.
Something is wrong. I used the horizontal lines after each question. That separates the questions with a line. I tried to edit but with no success. Should I delete the whole thing and start again? I understand that only Victor can delete an online exercise. Do you know if that�s true?

3 Apr 2020     

kohai
Latvia

Unfortunately, that�s true - only Victor can delete online exercises if they are older than one day.

While your new OE is in New Contributions, your friends can help to get rid of it.

5 Apr 2020