Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > 3 MB is not an appropriate size for a decent Presentation    

3 MB is not an appropriate size for a decent Presentation

ari-13
Argentina

3 MB is not an appropriate size for a decent Presentation

I would like you to consider enlarging the allowed size for uploading powerpoint presentations as i consider that 3 MB is way too small, I always have many troubles when uploading because my presentations contain a lot of images that end up exceeding the 3mb size, and I have to reduce the size of them, and sometimes even remove some.

Many thanks in advance. 

10 Apr 2017      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Wow, I haven �t been here for a while and now I can see there is already 3MB limit for powerpoints. That �s great!!!  I remember times we had limit 1MB. And it worked, even with loads of images. :D

Sorry for joking, but this way it used to be. I think 3MB is far too much, the problem will probably be in the images - they �re too bug. Have a look on tutorials (you can download them for free), there are some useful advices.

Have a nice day, Michaela

10 Apr 2017     

ari-13
Argentina

Thanks!!! I �ll see what I can do!!!

Have a nice day! 

11 Apr 2017     

michealclark
United Kingdom

I generally have many inconveniences while transferring in light of the fact that my introductions contain a ton of pictures that end up surpassing the 3mb size, Coursework Writing Service and I need to lessen the span of them, and some of the time even expel a few. 

4 Nov 2017     

jammartinn1987
United States

The writer has made an outstanding article on Top Affordable Essay Help. You made you display up and no trade about. no question this unique truth that you can �t warfare with the truth isn �t extensive, the whole thing has its key case. A commitment of appreciation is all together for this statistics.

16 Nov 2017