Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Connecting classes with a videochat    

Connecting classes with a videochat

[email protected]
Czech Republic

Connecting classes with a videochat

Hi friends,

I �ve tried to find this topic in the forum, because I �m sure it must have been discussed a thousand times before, but somehow I haven �t been successful. So, above all, I would like to apologize for bringing this topic as a new one.

I teach 14 kid �s classes and I am desperatelly looking for other kid �s classes around the globe to connect with through a videochat. I don �t have any firm concept of this and am open to various solutions - moderated discussions, semi moderated talks or just a free five-minute chat focused on cultural and language exchange, anything. I would like to ask any teachers interested in this to contact me on my email [email protected].

Thanks for your time. Regs

Tadeusz 

5 Jun 2017