Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

federic@@
Italy

Help

Hello, can anyone help me, please?
I can �t enter my account anymore, because the username and the password don �t match.
I have asked for them to the  moderators and they have sent to my email the same username and passoword that I had introduced to log in.
Do you think my account can have been removed?
How can I solve the problem?
To write asking for help in this forum I have opened a new account and I have entered with the new data, even if the general rules of this community don �t allow this.
If someone can help me solve the problem, I will be very grateful! 
Thanks for paying attention.
Kind regards.
Federica 

29 Jun 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Federica,

If I am not mistaken, your old account is this one:

If it is true, your account is definitely not removed. All your contributions are available. The newest worksheet is dated 05/4/2017.

No one moderator knows your password!! I wonder how you can say "they have sent" you sth!
Only the administrator of the site can help you to regain the access to your old account. 

BTW, have you checked carefully if the Caps Lock is in the correct position when you are entering the password?

kohai 

29 Jun 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Have you tried the "forgot your password?" feature?
Victor once helped me in a situation like this by assigning me a new password. I couldn �t get a new one from the system because my e-mail address didn �t exist any more.

29 Jun 2017     

federic@@
Italy

Thanks a lot to all of you!
You are right Kohai, I asked for the password to the administrator, not to the moderators. Sorry for saying that....
I �m trying to see if I can get a new password as Minka has suggested.
Kind regards.
Federica 

30 Jun 2017