Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > can īt use online ex īs or live worksheets    

can īt use online ex īs or live worksheets

Antonio Oliver
Spain

can īt use online ex īs or live worksheets

Hi all,

Sorry to be such a pain. Is anybody else having trouble with online exercises & live worksheets? If not, it must be some wrong settings my end.

liveworksheets:
everything is fine until the very last step, "save". I click on "want to keep it private" (as it īs not finished yet) and I invariably get this message:

Internal Server Error - the server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Maybe I should choose the other option ("share")?

online exercises:
I save my activities all right but when I click "open file" a window appears where the file name is shown but no matter where you click or what you do afterwards there īs no response .

Am I doing something wrong? For instance, after saving changes, I simply go back on my browser 1 or 2 screens and try to open the doc, or is there a "shut off" button I must click on?

I would appreciate any suggestions any of you could have, specially if you īve had similar problems before.

Thanks, have a nice day! 

16 Jul 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Hello, Antonio!

I wonīt repeat everything that I have said in the PMs. As I told you, I use Google Chrome and it works fine, especially with liveworksheets. I checked this morning and I could upload and save a private worksheet without any problems. I suppose you have read in F.A.Q. that some features, like speech synthesis and speech recognition, work only in Google Chrome.

Using liveworksheets, donīt be afraid to use Share button. Unlike englishexercises.org (=online exercises), you can always edit your work or delete it after publishing if youīre not satisfied.

Your worksheets are fantastic, please share them!

If problems still exist, you should approach Victor personally, I think. 
Good luck!
kohai 

17 Jul 2017     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Thanks again Kohai, I have emailed my problema but I guess it īs holidays... I don īt really want to change to Chrome, will keep trying.

17 Jul 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

For online exercises I think you should use Internet Explorer. Nothing else works. It says so in the instructions and from my experience it is true. 

17 Jul 2017     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Thank you Minka. I have tried Explorer too and it doesn īt seem to fix the problem either!

18 Jul 2017