Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A book of different conversations!    

A book of different conversations!

aydin1362
Iran

A book of different conversations!

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from Iran,

I am looking for a book with situational conversations for different levels. I do need one for beginners and elementary levels. Do you know any?

Please tell me the title of the book, or, if possible, email the pdf file to me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance, 
Aydin

23 Jul 2017      

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi,

McMillan Publishers has (or had) a good series called "SURVIVAL": it �s full of real-life situations with a profesional focus, and I think I can remember there were at least 2 different levels. 

Regards 

23 Jul 2017     

JenniferSmith98
Albania

Hello, maybe I can help you, I saw this book Easy English Conversations there are excellent examples of online conversations in different situations! 

14 Aug 2017     

Amelie76
United Kingdom

I am an addicted book reader on different subject as well as I am a research writer and work with Professional Assignment Writers UK. I recently read two awesome books related to conversation and I am sure you like it.

1. An Uncommon Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch
  2. Difficult Conversation by Bruce Patton

21 Aug 2017     

sharlynwilliam001
United Kingdom

Hi, Are you seeking a writer or suggestion from an expert because I �m a book writer and also gives cheap assignment I can help you to write a book give me your detail what �s your thought about the book and which type of books you want to write so I �ll help you in the title?

19 Sep 2017     

JohnnyCash12
United States

I �m not sure of the availability of Netflix in the country you teach in, but here in Korea it �s available. There isn �t access to the whole library, but the stuff they do have also has Korean subtitles which are great for using in the classroom. It �s $10 a month, and although I don �t use it that much, it �s nice to have available for those lesson plans/celebrations when I need it.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 Sep 2017     

Kojerty
United States

Reading is my hobby and I monetize my hobby by helping students with their essays at top essay services. But if you �re seeking for a book you can ask someone there for help too. There are only professional which have read hundreds of books so they can definie what you need. 

11 Dec 2017     

marcelinejoseph
United States

Hello Iran, You can find  Situational Conversation Practice book online at Amazon store. You can purchase from there according to your need.If you have any problem regarding essay writing , dissertation writing and assignment writing , you can contact at Essaygator.com.

19 Mar 2018     

raihnamh
United States

An excellent English language book. From which I can get new vocabulary words and basically pronunciation practice for long words.

We claim to be the best in the market. This is because, we have always answered to the common question by the students- `solve my math problem’ with a positive note. Even if the students are in a doubt about the accomplishment of their homework, we always assured them it will.

9 Jul 2018     

lillianjoseph931
United States

MyAssignmenthelp.com being one of the most active best Assignments help websites has a pool of over 4500+ assignment experts from Australia, UK and US. They are highly qualified and skilled professional writers who have vast experience in writing assignments, dissertations, essays, research papers, term papers etc. Each expert is chosen after rigorous testing and has to prove his academic credentials.

16 Oct 2018     

Leonela765
United States

thank you very much for sharing the book with us you have done a good job. i have been using chiltan pure flaxseed oil wanna know about it go and check.

27 Jun 2019     

1    2    Next >