Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > projects/ lessons for Year 10 ("3è" in France) Can French teachers give me a help ?    

projects/ lessons for Year 10 ("3è" in France) Can French teachers give me a help ?

loic
France

projects/ lessons for Year 10 ("3è" in France) Can French teachers give me a help ?

Hello everybody.

I haven ´t had any Year 10 for quite a while ( 3è in France: 14-15 year old pupils) and as our programmes have recently changed in France, I ´d like to know which book you have chosen for next year for this level ( we have so  many to choose from : E For English ? Teen Time, Bloggers , What ´s on ... and so on. Have you already prepared some of  your "sequences" ? Which topics/ projects would you advice me to work on and in what order? Have you already thought about your first Project ? I am short of ideas and documents! Many thanks for your help !! I can share documents on other levels.

27 Jul 2017      

domif
France

Hello Loic,
You could have a look at the " academie de grenoble " english website, there are lots of sequences and resources.
But I suppose you know it.
I can ´t help you because I haven ´t had any Year 10  for a while either !

28 Jul 2017     

loic
France

Merci!

31 Jul 2017