Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Changing worksheets    

Changing worksheets

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

Changing worksheets

Hello dear collegues!

If any of you would like to change any of my worksheets and since they are all formated, (I do not like to work with Word, so I build my worksheet with Publisher and then I paste it as a picture to a word document), please do contact me. I �ll be glad to send you the original Publisher document.

I am sorry if this has caused you problems.

8 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Doroteia! Just like Sylvie, I usually don �t download worksheets that I cannot change, unless I did not know that beforehand.

I believe there are very few worksheets we can use without changing a thing, just because, as frenchfrog pointed out a while ago, we all have our personal touch. So that �s not a question of being better or worse, it �s a question of making it ours so that we feel comfortable with it in class. So, I think many more people would like to use your worksheets. They don �t because they cannot make any changes, as little as they could be.

All the very best for you! Smile
mena

8 Mar 2009