Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Course book for adults    

Course book for adults

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Course book for adults

Hi guys,
Can anyone recommend a good course book for slow adult learners? Something for them to have in their hands rather than different bits and bats all the time? 

29 Aug 2017      

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi,

Check this out, I used it with an adult class last school year and worked very well:

http://www.oupe.es/es/ELT/adults/general-english/voyage/Paginas/voyage.aspx

Regards 

29 Aug 2017     

simonamihaela
Romania

The New Total English series from Pearson is excellent for adults.

29 Aug 2017     

libertyX
Albania

This is something similar to what my urgent college paper writing service adviced me to use for my paper. I �ll check it out, thanks

29 Aug 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

To my mind, New Headway (4th edition) , Oxford University Press, is still unbeatable when it comes to adult learners... 

29 Aug 2017     

cherylfaye
United Kingdom

Which type of book are you looking for? I mean should it be a College Assignments story based drama book or sci/fi or any other type?

29 Aug 2017     

ninon100
Russian Federation

Speakout from Pearson. I �ve used it with all levels beginner through advnced.
In my 20 years of teaching English it certainly is the best. 

29 Aug 2017     

jannabanna
France

I was always very pleased with the workbooks that go with both the Cutting Edge and the Headway series, rather than using the course books which took much longer.  The students liked them too, especially those in-company needing a quick recap.

All the best
Janet 

31 Aug 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, all! I was actually enquiring on behalf of a contact and I have forwarded these suggestions on to her. 

Lynne 

2 Sep 2017