Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Travelling bear    

Travelling bear

anezob
Poland

Travelling bear

Hello, I�m a teacher from Poland. I�m looking for reliable and motivated partners who would like to take part in this project. I want to involve my 3rd and 4th Grade students who are 8-10 years old. Our school will start the project. We will take some photos and make some videos with a teddy bear. In the video pupils will introduce themselves and show our school and our country etc. Then we will upload the videos, photos on Twinspace or share them via email. Later on we will send a box with pictures, videos, a map (where we will trace the teddy�s journey) to next school. The second school will do the same things and so on, until the bear comes back to Poland. Every month the bear will be in a different country and will spend some time with a different class, and each month different school will upload new photos and videos. The project will start in October and end in May. I hope it�ll be a great opportunity for children to make a lot of new friends and get to know other places and cultures. I hope the students will have a chance to learn English and have lots of fun. Let me know if you�re interested. I´ll be grateful for private message :) Best wishes, anezob

2 Sep 2017