Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Women īs Day!    

Happy Women īs Day!

EvaRamos
Panama

Happy Women īs Day!

Hello My Dear Friends!
   I just drop by to wish you a wonderful Women īs Day, girls!   Thanks for making such a difference in the lives of so many students, and for making this world a better place through education.  It is also a greeting to those men who have recognized women īs rights and accomplishments.

A big hug from Panama
Eva

8 Mar 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Thanks Eva!

HugHug 2U2!

mena

8 Mar 2009     

efty charle
Cyprus

Very nice words! We need to hear such things from time to time...:) It īs a motivation to go on!

8 Mar 2009     

kadumeis
Brazil

Hi. I need downloads. Can you help me?? Thanks!

8 Mar 2009     

borna
Croatia

For Rocardo Mees:

What is it that you need specifically?

Sasa

8 Mar 2009     

kadumeis
Brazil

can can īt... but I don īt have any points

8 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

He wants people to download his wss.

8 Mar 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

To Ricardo,
    Are you in a hurry to download a specific worksheet?  It has been always an object of discussion if that is politically correct send worksheets to members with no points.  If you would like to download a specific worksheet, I would recommend you to send a private message to the owner of the worksheet (that is what I think is correct).
  In the meantime, please design and/or upload one of your worksheets (try to look for what are the common characteristics of popular worksheets).  I am sure you will have more than 30 points pretty soon to download what you need.  That īs how I did it, and how most of the members have done.

Regards,
Eva
P.S.  This was supposed to be a Happy Women īs Day greeting.  Maybe you are not familiar with the forum, so I understand.

8 Mar 2009