Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Elllo: mp3 downloads?    

Elllo: mp3 downloads?

FrauSue
France

Elllo: mp3 downloads?

Hello,

I really like the great resources on elllo.org, but I am teaching in a room with unreliable wifi. The tracks are now all hosted on Soundcloud. Do you know if there is a way for me to download the mp3 of an audio track (which used to be possible), or should I just hope that the technology works for me on the day?!

Thank you. 

26 Sep 2017      

valodra
France

Hello!
Just like you....I cannot download ello.org �s MP3.... We do have the same problem, it seems ..;-)))
Forget Technology ;-))) Just wait for smart people to answer ;-)))
Val 

26 Sep 2017     

nanette25
France

Hello FrauSue,

You can try to add the plugin "download helper" to your browser Firefox. When you �re on the website of Elllo.com, you should be able to download the audio file you need with it. The plugin looks like three little balls moving (one red, one yellow and one blue). 

27 Sep 2017     

chuppacricri
France

I �ve just tried to download a file from elllo with Download helper and it worked just fine !! Download helper is also great to download videos on Youtube. But it doesn �t work with Internet explorer.
Have a great evening.
Christelle

27 Sep 2017