Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheets    

Worksheets

dackala
Serbia

Worksheets

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if the author of the following worksheets from different website is the same person?

When I click the first link there are 6 wss, but the top from the right side (third one) ws is the same as one from this site. Maybe the same author uploaded them?

9 Oct 2017      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, she has a website, but I can �t find out how to contact her. It may be one and the same person... 

9 Oct 2017     

dackala
Serbia

They have so many wss on their website (or her) and as I could see there are members who upload their work, something similar to teacherspayteachers but I �m not sure, maybe someone knows what kind of website it is? 

This is their mail: [email protected] . However, it�s not their fault but a member has uploaded her/his original one or they took it from here; I just don�t know what�s happened?

9 Oct 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Darija, it wouldn �t surprise me if it was copied from here. I �ve emailed the TES site before about a person who copied loads of sazzaq �s work from here, but I didn �t get very far. Good luck with that one! 

EDIT: Are you talking about her website or the TES? The TES is the biggest teachers� website in the world. It is amazing, excellent! You can sell materials on there. I do myself and that�s fair enough. If people are selling copied material,that would be taken very seriously. 

Edit2!!! That caperucita thing looks like a website within the TES? I�m a technophobe, not sure how that works!!!

9 Oct 2017     

dackala
Serbia

I came across tes few years ago, and saw some nice materials but I didn �t know that it is so big. Probably the author is the same but we don �t know his or her email. Never mind :) When I wrote the first post I was writing about TES as I din �t know about the site, but in the meanwhile I figured out that it is the site I visited few years ago :)

9 Oct 2017