Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Learning English from scratch    

Learning English from scratch

Kita19
Portugal

Learning English from scratch

Hi there! I �m trying to help someone to get tips on how to learn English from scratch. He was offered a job in an English Speaking Country and he has till March to learn the basics to be able to communicate. Do you know any good websites he can use to help him? Any tips? Do you know any website or dictionary with the most important/basic expressions in everyday life? Thanks for your help :)

17 Oct 2017      

ste11a
United States

hey, i think the easiest thing your friend can do is to download a duolingo app and start learning. it �s pretty easy to use and it �s designed for those have little to no knowledge of the language. also he may take one of these courses at coursera or read these bbc english interesting articles. that �s what i did and got my job at this website .
cheers

9 Nov 2017     

geekrakesh
United States

here you can download garageband for pc and install it 

16 Nov 2017