Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > test corection    

test corection

piranhac
Tunisia

test corection

Hello dear ESL printables wonderful teachers.
I have been to many training sessions about test correction , however all the � expertise � gained didn �t help to formulate a concise toolkit of test correction.My question is directly to those experienced teachers who managed to get the cream of the cream of this topic.I am after  a method that would make the students forget about marks and appreciate learning.I want you to share the outcome of long years of correction, self-assessment and  reflection.

18 Oct 2017      

hheyitsme
Tunisia

Are you teaching adults or young learners? if the latter then how old are they?

18 Oct 2017     

piranhac
Tunisia

I teach young learners (Junior High school /prep school)

18 Oct 2017     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

In order for you to truly engage your students in language learning in a way that is going to capture their interest permanently, you should figure out ways to get students to connect with it on a personal level � both in and outside of the classroom. Doing so can be a challenge, but if you can help your students identify their personal life goals, then you can help them make a connection between language learning and those long-term goals. Once that�s established, you can get them to invest in language learning in a way that will ultimately have a lasting outcome and expand their horizons. It�s a pity that most of the learning that takes place in our classrooms remains in the school. This is probably teachers emphasize the importance of learning English as a subject but never as a language that they will for sure need to communicate effectively in a global world.

19 Oct 2017     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Connection is the key.

4 Aug 2018