Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Looking for the audio for Advanced Trainer 2nd edition    

Looking for the audio for Advanced Trainer 2nd edition

joannajs
Poland

Looking for the audio for Advanced Trainer 2nd edition

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if perhaps any of you are familiar with the book called Advanced Trainer by CUP. There is a 2nd edition of it now, with the right test format of CAE for 2015. My question concerns the audio which used to come with the first edition but no longer and is ourageously expensive. Since the listening format for CAE hasn �t changed, is the audio in THIS book the same in the 1ST and 2ND edition or not? If not do you perhaps have the 2nd edition tracks and would be willing to share?

best,

joanna 

26 Oct 2017      

EstherLee76
Peru

Is this it?  I found it on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_qoFcLXic 

26 Oct 2017     

joannajs
Poland

Hi Esther, this is 1st edition, unfortunately. And that �s the key - I have no idea whether the same recordings are in the first and second editions. Anyone?

Got it, special thanx to the British and Russian colleagues!

26 Oct 2017     

savuth
Cambodia

Create VK account from app store. Then search for them. There are million of books+audio

30 Oct 2017     

Keristna12
Bahrain

I found this forum thread very helpful for generating new ideas for my classroom. The sharing of experiences and materials is an excellent way to learn from each other and improve our teaching practices. Moreover, I appreciate the community�s willingness to provide help for MS Access developer in creating databases for educational purposes. It is inspiring to see educators� dedication to improving their craft and creating innovative ways to engage their students.

18 Apr 2023