Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Games Topic?    

Games Topic?

Pinky Makus
Canada

Games Topic?

Do you think it is time that we added a games section for board games?

9 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

Sounds like a great idea to me.

9 Mar 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I agree with you ! Wonderful idea!Thumbs Up

9 Mar 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

PERFECT IDEA.
I have been searching boardgames at eslprintables for ages, some are called games, some boardgames, some don �t include this information even though they are boardgames...

It is little bit messy and a new GAMES section would be an excellent solution, don �t you think?
Wink
There is at least 100 boardgames, and similar number of cardgames as well...

9 Mar 2009     

freddie
Canada

Why not! Great idea!

But may I add a couple of other topics as well?

I think we need a category for functions. There are alot of printables that address functions like introducing yourself, describing something, giving advice, ordering in a restaurant, shopping, making suggestions, giving preferences, that dont fit in a grammar or vocabulary topic completely.

Also I think we need to add a grammar topic - causatives.

That`s it for me : )

9 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

What about "WORD SEARCHES" and "CROSSWORD" puzzles - could we have a category for them too?

9 Mar 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

I agree....
btw, thanx for your lovely board games.....
Cassy

9 Mar 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

My Suggestion, How about a heading for �topics �? I do many workshops or themed topics which run over a few days. What I mean is you bundle ideas together. E.g: You have your theme then add a book to go with the theme, games, songs, experiments and crafts and of course worksheets all to do with the same subject. I noticed a few people talking about doing workshops and I thought swapping ideas would be great.
Just my ideas..

Big hugs from Gremany

9 Mar 2009