Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > best books for teenagers free online download    

best books for teenagers free online download

Vanesa B. Alegre
Argentina

best books for teenagers free online download

Hello friends! Could you please recomment the best books for teenagers in secondary school? It would be great if they are free and we can find it  online to download. Love from Argentina! V

8 Dec 2017      

TallyBram
United States

and Harry Potter for sure.

If not sure yet, you can buy research paper about literature for youth.

28 Dec 2017     

teacherabdellah
Morocco

hello,try Got it
A four-level American English course for secondary learners with outstanding print and digital resources and particular emphasis on meaningful communication and skills development. 
You can download them in englishtips.org 

31 Dec 2017     

daylelong
United States

I am a second-year college student. And I have always been fascinated by the history and philosophy that is why Aristotles Tragedy https://lenardstoup.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/04/04/214354 is one of my favorite books. I sincerely believe that it is necessary to read it for all of us because it contains colossal knowledge and thoughts that, despite the time of writing, are still relevant for our time.

19 Apr 2019