Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

loic
France

Looking for penpals

Hi . 
I �m looking for penpal in Europe for my 24 pupils aged 12 years old and another group aged 14 years old (13 pupils). I �ve already done it sucessfuly  last year (Spain) and the previous year .We even exchanged a parcel.We would like to send letters (no mails). They are ready to talk about their routine, customs and talk about themselves.I am looking forword to  reading your answer. Have a nice day!

10 Jan 2018      

Poppingdale
Portugal

Hello, dear colleague.
Are you interested in Portuguese students? I have several classes aged 14 and I �m certain they would be glad to take part in this activity. 
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Poppingdale (Constança)

10 Jan 2018     

schnuffi
Germany

Hello,

I have a class of 12 year olds who are in their second year of English. The class has 25 pupils, so it �s a close match with your class.
Just as your pupils the can manage to talk and write about their everyday life, school, hobbies, shopping and most of the basic stuff.
Grammarwise we just made it to the going to future and have done simple past and presents, present perfect lurking to be dealt with.
I teach them 5 lessons per week, so we should always find time for writing letters.

Hope to hear from you

Schnuffi (Astrid)

10 Jan 2018     

Sarsar
Tunisia

hello, colleague i think you are too lucky. i teach classes which are composed of 38 pupils and teach them thrice a week with an overloaded curriculum but that �s our job and we have to deal with the situation

10 Jan 2018     

ingrata84
Spain

Hello I have several classes with the characterisitics you mention. We are in Madrid, Spain. Please contact me )

11 Jan 2018     

Despinalina
Greece

Hello,
I am interested in finding penpals for my 13 year old students (1st form in Junior Highschool) and would like to join your project.
let me know if they want penpals from Greece
Despina 

11 Jan 2018     

Greek Professor
Greece

WOULD LOVE PENPALS...

GREECE....iF YOU ARE OR ANYONE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME

PS. I WOULD LIKE THE OLD FASHION WAY  - BY POST NOT EMAIL

THANK YOU
EFFIE 

11 Jan 2018     

misschief
France

Hi Loic! Thanks for your post. I love your idea of penpals and good old-fashioned letters. We �re from the same country so obviously it wouldn �t work for us so sorry if my reply is not really helpful. However I �m taking advantage of your post to say that I �m also interested in finding penpals for my class of about 22 pupils (another group of 14 pupils might also be up for it). They �re 14 year olds with an A2 level approximately. They have 3 classes of English a week. If anyone is interested in exchanging letters please message me. Thanks

11 Jan 2018     

Graceli
Italy

My dear colleagues, in reply to Loic �s proposal I would like to take part in this penpal activity with all of your students.
I have several classes of Italian students from 12 to 14 years old, and I think that this could be an interesting activity for them and for me, as well. We could start with a presentation of our country/town and then we could describe our schools, our typical food etc...It �s a good way to learn English and to know different cultures from all around the world.
I prefer e-mail because it �s faster and because we can attach photos and other documents.
Please contact me by mail .Thank you for your attention
Grace 

22 Jan 2018     

MotivatedTeacher
Morocco

Hi colleagues, I am working on a penpal project and culture exchange parcel with my students and running a facebook closed group for our students who could interact and collaborate first vertually post to introduce eachother and post about their culture.if you could join and see there are students and teachers from Differents countries,you will be welcome. Please send a private message and I will add him/her

24 Jan 2018     

Sophie A
France

Hello everyone, 
I would love to find pen friends for my 53 13 year old students. THeir letters are ready to be sent....We would love to find students who speak English. 
I hope this message will help us.....
Sophie 

27 Mar 2018