Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PET EXAMS FOR PREPARATION    

PET EXAMS FOR PREPARATION

RENZO
Peru

PET EXAMS FOR PREPARATION

Hello dear friends around the word

Please I would like you to help me . I was surfing in the internet but I couldn �t find anything interesting.
I am teaching PET   - PRELIMINARY ENGLISH TEST   

Please it is very important.

I need the following:

1.   listening worksheets    from  part 1 to part 5.  with answer key    and the links

2.  reading worksheets from part 1 to part 5   with answer key 

3. writing worksheets from part 1 to part 5 with answer key

4. speaking worksheets from part 1  to part  5   with answer key    

Thanks in advance for your help.  God bless you. Take care.

Sincerely yours 

Norma from Lima Peru

My personal e mail is:  [email protected] 

12 Jan 2018      

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi there,
Just sent you something.
Regards 

12 Jan 2018     

joannajs
Poland

Hi Norma,

What age are your students? If they are school age - it may be more reasonable for them to take Preliminary for Schools because of the scope of vocabulary (it does not entail issues related to work/career, professional life, which makes perfect sense in their case, instead there are questions about school, there is no indication of the type of exam on the certificate).
There are 4 parts to the Listening test, Reading and Writing are one test (and comprise of 5 reading chunks and 2 writing ones), the Speaking test has 4 Parts. I understand you need sample tests? You can download them on the official website here:

for Schools version website with the wordlist:

regular Preliminary website with the worlist:

And here is a sample speaking test video so that your students can get familiarized with the format:

You can also browse through one of my worksheets which contains all transformations for PET if you like :-) If you have any questions, I �ll be glad to help.

best, joanna 

12 Jan 2018