Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Facebook collaborative closed group for culture exchange !     

Facebook collaborative closed group for culture exchange !

MotivatedTeacher
Morocco

Facebook collaborative closed group for culture exchange !

Hi colleagues, I am an english teacher of 1st level. My students are 13-15 years old. I am working on a penpal project and culture exchange parcel with my students and running a facebook closed group for our students who could interact and collaborate first vertually post to introduce eachother and post about their culture.if you could join and see there are students and teachers from Differents countries,and if you feel you can include your students in such expeience since they already use facebook(so why not use it for learning !😉) you will be welcome. send a privatemessage please if you are interested so as I can add you to our collaborative family. Thanks in advance. 🙋

24 Jan 2018