Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > year7 school timetable    

year7 school timetable

1234skippy
France

year7 school timetable

Hello,

I �m desperately looking for a school timetable corresponding to 11 to 13 year old children studying in the British Isles or Australia.

I can �t find a genuine one on the net which satisfies my class purpose of studying the differences and ressemblance between a French and English speaking class timetable.

If anyone could share a document of the kind it would be of a great help because I can �t finish preparing my lesson without this document.

Thank you for your help.

Skippy

2 Feb 2018      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Can you explain what you mean by school timetable? Are you looking for a student�s daily class schedule, the scope and sequence of what topics are taught according to a timeline, the scheduled holiday breaks and days school is in session, or something else? Maybe we can find something for you if you give us more details so we can understand what to look for.

https://www.schoolholidayseurope.eu/school-holidays-2018-uk.html Comes up when I search on UK school time table.

2 Feb 2018     

chuppacricri
France

I think Skippy is looking for a document that says in a table that kids have an English lesson from 8 to 9 on Monday, then a maths lesson from 9 to 10, a break from 10 to 10:15, and so on for the rest of the day and the rest of the week. That �s what we call emploi du temps in French.

3 Feb 2018     

1234skippy
France

yes Chuppacricri that �s exactly what I �m looking for.

3 Feb 2018     

FrauSue
France

Here are some for you to look at:

I think the ones which include assembly and registration are best as they give a really good idea of typically British things.

3 Feb 2018     

1234skippy
France

Thanks a lot FrauSue that was what I was looking for.

I really appreciate the help of all of those who answered me.
Hope I can help someone someday too.

3 Feb 2018