Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > What are the English (Reading and Writing) topics covered by the GED test?     

What are the English (Reading and Writing) topics covered by the GED test?

WinnieC76
United States

What are the English (Reading and Writing) topics covered by the GED test?

What English topics comprise the English section of the GED test, and what is the best way to study for it? I heard some test takers passed the GED without studying. What are your experiences about the test? Is it hard or easy, and is the GED diploma really an equivalent of a high school diploma?

6 Feb 2018      

alvinaash
United States

I heard half test takers surpassed the GED besides studying. What are you experiences respecting the test? Is such difficult and easy, and is the GED diploma truely an equal regarding a high school diploma? 

27 Feb 2018     

mrarad
Haiti

here �s some useful content for persian users, cause i translated the whole thing needed for the exam :)
 لوازم جانبی آیفون

10 Jul 2018