Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Asking for help of getting ideas for English projects.    

Asking for help of getting ideas for English projects.

ahmed2100
Saudi Arabia

Asking for help of getting ideas for English projects.

Hi my dear colleagues ,
I ask the experienced teachers for help to provide me with ideas for English projects for grade 5 and 6.

Thanks in advance, 

24 Feb 2018      

Minka
Slovenia

What topics did you have in mind? How long have your students been learning English? In some countries, the 5th and the 6th grade means the first and the second year of learning, in others the 5th and the 6th. How old are they? When you say project - do you mean activities for 1 lesson, 2 lessons, maybe 5 or 6? A project within your class or a collaborative one to connect you with other classes?

I �m sure you would get more replies, including some useful ideas if you were just a bit more specific on what you need. 

And please, do reply now, so you can actually get an answer or two. Or seven. 

Best wishes,  Minka 

24 Feb 2018     

theone72
Russian Federation

Get your students tell about their collections. Find a model text, let the students write their stories making changes in the model text. Record their reading the stories. Ask them to bring pictures of their collections. Use the pictures and the recordings in a PowerPoint presentation. Save the presentation as a video. They can also tell about their pets. Here is an example video: project "Collections"

25 Feb 2018     

MotivatedTeacher
Morocco

Cingratulations colleage: Theone72 iI saw your students video of their collections! Brilliant idea of an english classroom eproject. Hat off.

25 Feb 2018     

aee.aee
Slovenia

It is always a good idea that your project is connected to the topic you are dealing with right now. 
For example, if your students learn about animals, the project should include this topic (My own zoo, The most unusual animals), when they learn about countries and nationalities, the project could be about people / children from different countries introducing themselves. 

Send me a personal message to get more detailed project instructions. 

Mattea 

26 Feb 2018