Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Happy Earth Day!     

Happy Earth Day!

cbenglish
United States

Happy Earth Day!

Hey Everyone! 
Spring is finally here! I really was getting worried there for a minute. I have been busy the last week creating activities for Earth Day for my kids and thought I would share a vocabulary game that I put together. It �s basically a 3x3 Bingo / Matching board that can be used as a class or individual activity. Could be useful to review some terms related to the environment with older learners as well. Hope this could be useful in your classroom as well. Enjoy!

16 Apr 2018      

Antonio Oliver
Spain

This is great, thnk you!

16 Apr 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you, this is an excellent resource. We have a role to play here, over and above teaching ESL.

17 Apr 2018     

rossman2
Peru

Hi everyone:
Since yesterday, I can not dowload any worksheets, Is there a problem I need to know
I have tried so many times but, When I tried to get it , it returns to the beginning page 

17 Apr 2018     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Rossmann2 
The same problem I have! 

17 Apr 2018     

victor
Spain

Hi!
I �m making some changes in the website and I made an error.  It �s OK now.

17 Apr 2018     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot, Victor. The problem has been fixed with a sped of light! Now it �s OK.

17 Apr 2018     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

AWESOME THANKS, @ cbenglish!

21 Apr 2018     

Miley Childers
Algeria

This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing (;

2 May 2018