Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My contribution "Picture Story"    

My contribution "Picture Story"

heikeo53
Mexico

My contribution "Picture Story"

Dear teachers,
would the person who reported my worksheet please be so kind as to indicate from which book it is supposedly copied? I found the pics in the internet without any (copyrigh/author/ISBN) references. I �m interested in buying this book, I couldn �t care less about the points. Thanks a lot for your help.

27 May 2018      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Heike,
I �ve had a look at this and I am sure you found these pics on the net, with no copyright. They are probably from a textbook, though and it was most likely a textbook to teach ESL. Uploading materials from such a source, even if you added your own exercises, which you did, isn �t allowed on this site. I do sympathise with you, and I agree with you, I love this type of exercise and would love to find textbooks like this and I would buy them. 

27 May 2018     

heikeo53
Mexico

Thanks a lot for your answer, cunliffe. As I wrote before: I �m not in the least  interested in getting points or having points taken off as I don �t believe in competition between teachers. This site helped me to find useful exercises for which I �m grateful and the exercises I publish are made first of all for my students and trying to make my English clases more interesting.

27 May 2018     

hassouna
Algeria

Dear followers.
please Iwould like  to help me  find the answer to the following activities:
Activity 1:Supply the punctuation and the capital letters where necessary:
in the past robots could do few jobs but the generation ones are able to perform many difficult tasks
 Activity 2:Write the correct form of the verbs in brackets:
A robot (to use) at home and in factories.It ( to make) life easier because it can (do) difficult work .
thank you in advance 

31 May 2018