Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption competition winner    

caption competition winner

maryse pey�
France

caption competition winner

Well, obviously the end of the school year is not a good period for the caption competition ! There were only few participants and I greatly thank them for their caption.

The winner is Monique Karagozian with :

Come on, let ´s track down That go fast car. Who knows, we could get a promotion.

It is your turn dear friend if you think you will be luckier for the number of answers !

Hugs to all and a very good week.

Maryse. 

28 May 2018      

karagozian
France

Thank you, Maryse, for choosing my caption, I feel so honored. Now, I have to go through the second part, that is, finding a picture AND POST IT WITHOUT MESSING UP THE SITE. Also your picture was gorgeous. So, this is a real challenge for me.  If I fail I �ll send an S.O.S to my beloved KOHAI. She �s my favourite geek, my right arm, my golden eye, my everything whenever I have the slightest pb. Thanks again to all of you to keep this fantastic site alive.

Asterix is coming.
Monique

29 May 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OMG! Good luck, Monique!

29 May 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Congrats, Monique!!! I �m already excited to see your new pic.

kohai 

P.S. You made me LOL. Thank you, of course, but... who else, except you, would post sth like this on the Forum??

29 May 2018     

karagozian
France

Waiting for KOHAI to hold my hand and guide me through the mist of functions.

29 May 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Karagozian, why don�t you remove this post? You are not waiting anymore, you�ve already done it with excellence! Congratulations! 

29 May 2018