Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WARNING    

WARNING

karagozian
France

WARNING

This message to warn you about my today �s ws "Bank Robbery Past Simple" in which the word box is not correct. I am awfully sorry about this. I updated the worksheet and hope that this time it is perfect. I am so clumsy sometimes. Can read my work a hundred times and do not see my own big blunders.  Sorry dear friends.  I am not saying, it won �t happen again. I �ll try very hard though.
Monique

18 Jun 2018      

Cariboo
France

Don �t worry dear Monique errare humanum est your work is always great and we are blessed that you share it with us everyday.

Have a great day and relax

Carole

PS : thanks for your e mails

19 Jun 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Dear Monique,
Don�t be so hard on yourself. Everyone trips, everyone falls, everyone makes mistakes. Even textbooks that are supposed to be perfect and have been proofread by many experts might have mistakes in them. The recent �True/truely� question on the Forum was a good example. EVERY teacher BEFORE using ANY of materials must look through them VERY carefully.

Thank you for your warning PM and the new version in my mailbox which I got without asking. This situation made me think about another thing. IF the members who downloaded your worksheet had left �Thank you� notes, ALL OF THEM would have received your corrected file the same way as I did. And you shouldn�t have to make a public post on the Forum.

THANK YOU and ALL loyal members of the site for your dedication and willingness to share your ideas all over the world! 
kohai

19 Jun 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

A  lady of Toulouse Monique,
Is really quite unique. 
Her worksheets are wonderful
and some are agricultural (!),
We always find what we seek.  

19 Jun 2018     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

There once was a lady in Toulouse
whose printables were such useful tools,
all of them I �d collect
even if they �re not perfect.
Monique? ...we all know she rules! 

Thank you dear friend 

19 Jun 2018     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Don �t you think that if you want to teach English, you have to master the language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monique, do you remember this sentence? 
Sorry friends, it �s a joke with Monique as one of our French colleagues sent me once a message like this one. 
You are not the only one who reads and corrects and reads and corrects and still some devil escapes. It happens to me all the time. Bises

19 Jun 2018     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Monique, ma cherie Monique,

La situation pas tragique!

Car tous les jours,

En qualit�s pures,

Tu fournis un petit tonique!

Les Douglas 

19 Jun 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom