Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Free website for teenagers.    

Free website for teenagers.

Purslane
Chile

Free website for teenagers.

Hey!
I´m constantly in search of websites for students to work in the English lab.
They have already tried lyricstraining.com,  rd.com and duolingo ( which I presonally recommend because they are fun!!)
Would you please share yours? (especially free websites to train the listening skill)
I´d really appreciate it!!!

Thanks in advance!

28 Jun 2018      

MoodyMoody
United States

I have two free websites to recommend for listening:

esl-lab.com is great for listening to conversational English. Most of the conversations have short quizzes to test comprehension, but scripts are also available.

eslfast.com is wonderful for listening to stories or doing dictation. There is a LOT of material on the site. The disadvantages are that the site looks old and the interface is not intuitive. 

Since I �m an American and teach in the USA, both of these sites are in American English. Maybe others can give advice for British or Australian English. (For listening, US and Canadian English are pretty similar, although Canadian English uses British spelling.) 

28 Jun 2018     

Jayho
Australia

You can also try some of the links here: 

ttp://www.deakin.edu.au/students/studying/international-students/dueli-independent-learning-centre/useful-websites-for-self-study-listening

Cheers

Jayho 

30 Jun 2018     

Purslane
Chile

Thank you both!!! : )

2 Jul 2018