Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > What steps should be part of a 30 minutes EFL class for 3 to 6 years old children?    

What steps should be part of a 30 minutes EFL class for 3 to 6 years old children?

Sarah.Br
Brazil

What steps should be part of a 30 minutes EFL class for 3 to 6 years old children?

Hello everyone,

I �m a Brazilian teacher and I work with children from 3 to 6 years old. They are divided in classes by their ages. At the school I work we are implementing a Bilingual program so our students are going to have English Lessons every day. English lessons will be 30 minuntes lenth. So, I �d like your suggestion about what the most important steps should be in my lesson plans. 
Thanks in advance for those who give me this little help! 

28 Jul 2018      

[email protected]
Australia

Given they are so young, I would recommend using flash cards, songs (e.g. Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes) and games (e.g. Simon Says).

29 Jul 2018     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Why don �t you check this out: www.teachingenglishgames.com

All the best 

29 Jul 2018     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I like TPR - Total Physical Response. Use it in games, songs, and flash cards activities. One interesting book, The Language Tree is by David Vale (Author), Ana Gorriti De Vale (Author). 

31 Jul 2018     

KARENZA THOMAS
Spain

I have found that creating routines with the little ones very useful, for example make up a welcoming song as you come into the classroom, which gives you time to sort your material ( i used the basic Frere Jaques melody and made up my own lyrics, then repeat numbers, colours ( rainbow song ) days of the week , months ( Boney M �s song) etc. And then introduce your new vocabulary using flash-card games, act out stories, and songs using masks, hats or other realia etc. I hope this is of some use to you. GOOD LUCK!

3 Aug 2018