Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Winner of the Caption Contest 25/07/18    

The Winner of the Caption Contest 25/07/18

kohai
Latvia

The Winner of the Caption Contest 25/07/18

Dear friends,
Thank you all for participating. All the captions were good, and it was truly difficult to choose just one. Finally, I decided to prefer the ones that are presenting the little girls� point of view, not grown-ups� problems (let�s not take away the childhood!). And among such captions, 
the Winner�s honour goes to kiscsepo: 

P.S. I want to add that I laughed at Minka�s OMG version even more, but as kiscsepo was the first who had come up with the idea of imitating Mum, s/he is the winner. I also want to send my special Thank you to Maryse who almost always puts on her caption the first, every time when a new CC is announced. Dear Maryse, Lynne, Les, Monique - I ALWAYS read your captions with high interest, you make CCs fun, the same as other new and old members who take part in them occasionally. Thank you all again, and have a nice weekend, everyone!

4 Aug 2018