Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In memory of Claudio     

In memory of Claudio

domif
France

In memory of Claudio

Claudio Azevedo: "Movies segments to assess grammar"HeartHeartHeart
I know Urpi, me too!
I discovered it while trying to find his blog following your request!

I notice, however, that few people are moved by it while so many teachers in the world have used his work!

That is probably what happens when you disappear, especially in National Education!!

It makes me sad and distressed.

Rest in peace Claudio and be happy where you are, you have worked so hard for teaching in your country that you deserve the gratitude of all even if it is always unfair!

Hey, buddy, I shall never forget you, you were and are a great person!

Domi Heart

14 Aug 2018      

starrr
Brazil

Who said he is dead, are you sure about his death? so sad..if it is true.Cry

14 Aug 2018     

domif
France

I said that in a previous message because I read it here!
http://www.richmondshare.com.br/the-importance-of-being-generous-homage-to-claudio-azevedo/

14 Aug 2018     

Urpi
Peru

Hard to believe, such a great teacher. It is still hard for me to process, but it is our nature, even though it is difficult to accept it. RIP Claudio 

14 Aug 2018     

valodra
France

I �m sorry to hear such bad news�.I didn �t know�My prayers to him & his family.
I Don �t think people do not care - I think people just do not know�.
Thank you for letting us know.
Val 

15 Aug 2018     

Mimmel32
Italy

I am honestly shocked to read that!!! I have used to many times his lessons that were really excellent and didn �t understand why I couldn �t enter his website. He had wonderful ideas and knew soooo many movies. I am really sorry and sad.

19 Aug 2018