Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN PAL PROJECT - 6th GRADE    

PEN PAL PROJECT - 6th GRADE

Aline130
Israel

PEN PAL PROJECT - 6th GRADE

Hi everyone,
I �m looking for pen-pals for my 6th grade pupils.
The aim is to exchange letters (actual letters) and learn about each others � cultures.
I have 3 classes, 30 students in each, which means it can be done with multiple countries.
I �m looking for ESL students between the ages 10-13, and of course a cooperative teacher.
Please feel free to write me your email and I �ll get back to you.

Have an amazing year,
Aline. 

31 Aug 2018      

BIANCAVIVI
Romania

Hi, Aline!

My name is Oana and I am from Romania. I �m interested in joining your project. I teach English to 6th and 7th graders. They are between 10 and 13 years old.

I got involved in such a letter exchange in the past. My students were very enthusiastic about it and it was really fun.

I consider myself a  reliable person and a cooperative teacher, so if you would like us to join your project, I �m waiting for your message.

Hugs,
Oana 

3 Sep 2018     

bernil
Turkey

Hi Aline,

My students and I would be very happy to join such a preject. They are realy crazy about that including their families I did so far two projects with Spain and Italy.(but with my high school students). So we would be very happy to cooperate with you.
Ohh by the way my name is Nildan. 
 my email:

Loves from Turkey 

PS My students are 10-11 years old

6 Sep 2018     

sasophia2014
Albania

I want please call me later.

6 Sep 2018