Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Hello everyone , I need some ideas to explain to my students the parts of speech    

Hello everyone , I need some ideas to explain to my students the parts of speech

somuw
Egypt

Hello everyone , I need some ideas to explain to my students the parts of speech

12 Sep 2018      

japhia
Kazakhstan

I would show them some pictures, ask them what it �s about (noun) what �s this, what is he doing (verb), adjective (show a cold person)..... them explain to them these are parts of speech. 

Have them write sentences using the words they gave.  

12 Sep 2018     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi,
I �ve just uploaded something you might be able to use: http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=103981
Regards 

12 Sep 2018     

Caichao
Austria

You can give them some example with noun, adjective, adverb and verb in each sentence and ask your students watch them and tell the differences between them. Then you show them the function of each part of speech.

13 Sep 2018     

EllaMendelsohn
United States

I can help you solve this issue, I have been working with students for quite a long time, I even wrote a dissertation on this topic, you can find my work on the site Paperial write me and I will tell you how to teach students.

27 Nov 2018     

brendann
India

Hello, I have reviewed all replies here and still not been satisfied in order to help or improving student writing skills one recommendation might help you here use this platform https://paperleaf.ca/do-my-essay/ a for all about the student from beginning to till the completed of their study.

21 Feb 2019