Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reporting error    

Reporting error

victor
Spain

Reporting error

Hello everyone!

Some moderators have faced the problem that some worksheets were impossible to report.
Now the problem is solved, and I hope it won �t happen again.

Thanks for your patience! 

24 Sep 2018      

Cariboo
France

Thanks for everything you do for this site and for us Victor !!!!

24 Sep 2018     

kohai
Latvia

Yes, that was true.  The copy of the worksheet you�ve reported this morning on your own, I also couldn�t report. Thank you for solving this. And also for the new previews for the ppts!!

Could you please confirm that you still support reporting worksheets because of watermarked clipart?

There are many contributions that get removed every day because of this reason. Sometimes, it�s just one picture with a tiny watermark on it and all the time and efforts (to get points) are in vain. Other sites are not as strict about this. Members rarely re-upload their work, maybe they�re too lazy or simply don�t know that they can change the pictures and submit their creations again? Maybe it would be worth to remind them about this opportunity? Or, have I already done it?

24 Sep 2018     

victor
Spain

I would not report a worksheet if it contains just one picture with a tiny watermark but, if it is reported, I think moderators should remove it. I don �t want to put on them the responsibility to decide which amount of watermark is acceptable and which not. It could lead to conflictive situations.

24 Sep 2018