Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Time wasting and stupid system    

Time wasting and stupid system

et2022
China

Time wasting and stupid system

Today is 27th September, 2018.  Why can �t I have free downloading of 30 worksheets?  When I log on the website, my quota is O. You are causing me much trouble and wasting my time.

27 Sep 2018      

maryse pey�
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=1561324

Have you checked well your account ???

And if you find this site so useless why are you wasting your time here ??? 

27 Sep 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh dear, I wonder what the matter can be? Anyway, try again tomorrow, it must be just a blip and even the best sites in the world - and this is it! - encounter those. Persevere, dear! Your own contributions are great. 
Edit: Aha, look further down the forum, the webmaster has addressed this. 

27 Sep 2018     

douglas
United States

It may be the 27th in China, but not in Europe where the site is based--have patience grasshopper.

OBTW: If you feel so strongly about the site then feel free to leave it--this is a peaceful place and we don �t need all the negative energy.

Have a nice weekend,
Douglas

28 Sep 2018     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I wonder why some people are so aggressive  and rude for no reason. I think there are so many more serious problems in the world than not be able to able to download for some time. 

28 Sep 2018     

Maria Linz
Brazil

If this system is so stupid, why are you still here? 

28 Sep 2018     

karagozian
France

Well, Well, Well. I do not know If You solved your problem yet. Just as others mentioned earlier. This IS the best of sites based on sharing, helping and caring. Do not waste or spoil iit with your n�gative �nergies. If ever solved do try and bother better sides. Hello to all of you. I am still in Armenia and sending you lots of positive energies.

28 Sep 2018     

kohai
Latvia

"Don �t spit in the well - you may need to drink from it!" 

29 Sep 2018     

FrauSue
France

That is a great saying, kohai!

30 Sep 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Don �t �spit � in the well?  Very polite and in keeping with our site, where we are never crude!

30 Sep 2018