Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > How to attach audio to my ppt    

How to attach audio to my ppt

Lorverona77
Argentina

How to attach audio to my ppt

Hi everyone. So happy to be part of eslprintables! I need your help to embed/attach audios to my ppt. I have read tutorials but I still don �t understand how to do it. In one of my slides I have written letter sounds and my idea is to click on each of them and to reproduce the mp3 which I have in my desktop. My problem is that when I want to do it without having the mp3 on my desktop the mp3 simply won´t start. I wanna have the audios attached to the ppp. so that if I pass on the ppp to sb else by mail, for example,  the person can use the ppp  and listen to the audios too

thank you so much for helping me 

29 Sep 2018      

frotea
France

Hello,I think you need to convert your mp3 file into a wav file to have it included in your presentation. Hope it helps!

29 Sep 2018     

jannabanna
France

Yes, you need wav files for Powerpoint, but if you can’t convert your own files why don’t you record directly into the presentation, it’s much easier and all recordings are automatically wav files.

Go to inset – audio – record audio– click on the red button to record and then stop. You can re-record if you’re not satisfied. You will see a little yellow speaker appear. You can move it off the presentation so that it is not seen. This will not alter the sound at all. If you double click on the speaker you will see different possibilities for your recording. You’ll find it explained much better here.

More info here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-or-delete-audio-in-your-powerpoint-presentation-c3b2a9fd-2547-41d9-9182-3dfaa58f1316

30 Sep 2018     

douglas
United States

If you do want to convert files I recommend "Any Video Converter" it �s free and pretty easy to use--just be careful when installing it that you don �t agree to installing any additional programs.

1 Oct 2018     

Thowere
Albania

Different kind of projector screens is available in the market which allows the connection with LED screens in a wide range.I have just checked the GECEY display options which provide the projector connection with high quality of both audio and video options. Most of the people looking for high screen resolutions in projectors which gives benefit while showing content on the screen.

5 Jun 2021