Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Comments on printables.    

Comments on printables.

falafel
Tunisia

Comments on printables.

Hi everybody here. I downloaded some printables and Powerpoints of today ´s contributions but each time I left a comment ,it was there for the PPT but it didn ´t appear on the printables comments part. Does the same thing happen to you?

3 Oct 2018      

gaddeh
Tunisia

no it didn �t happen with me, the comment appeared on the pintable. . try to refresh the page after writing your comment, it may work ike that

3 Oct 2018     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you very much for your answer.

4 Oct 2018     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear @Falafel

I wish all the members were so polite and kind like you!

I have seen so many wonderful ws and ppt uploaded by so many talented teachers and not even a word of appreciation!!! It �s sad!! 

Ascincoquinas 

6 Oct 2018     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks dear Ascincoquinas A worksheet or a PPT takes too much time to be prepared and  it won �t take us more than two seconds to leave a comment . I think however small it can be , it always pleases the creator of any worksheet or any PPT  . 

6 Oct 2018     

Elina21
Greece

Well, to be honest, it happened to me too. I posted my comment three times and it didn �t appear on the list. No matter how many times I re-entered the page, my comment was not there... I always like showing my appreciation but the system doesn �t let me I guess. Now if the creator of the worksheet I downloaded sees my appreciation three times, then, I guess, s/he will get more satisfaction!! So in the end, it will work fine!!!

6 Oct 2018     

a.mosharaf
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem, before I could use the title bar to comment but now I can �t. Now I use the actual comment box and it works fine.!!!

7 Oct 2018     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you for your help.. Me, too . I managed to send a comment by using the comment box not the title box and it worked.

7 Oct 2018