Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Teaching Italian to beginners/Aiuto!     

Teaching Italian to beginners/Aiuto!

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Teaching Italian to beginners/Aiuto!

Hello friends,
Has anyone got any powerpoints/handouts/ideas for teaching Italian to beginner adults? I am going on a three week cruise of the Med, all expenses paid, to teach one hour �s Italian a day, standing in at the last minute.  Lucky me, it will make a difference from grumpy teenagers, but I need some materials! 
Lynne  

11 Oct 2018      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Lynne,

An excellent and progressive book is Grammatica Italiana per Stranieri IN ITALIANO by Angelo Chiuchiù, Fausto Minciarelli, Marcello Silvestrini at Edizioni Guerra-Perugia.

You can order it by internet but be very careful : this book is in 2 parts OR in 1 book gathering the 2 parts. You cannot start with the 2nd half if there are no basis.

ISBN of the 1 book (= the 2 parts) 88-7715-013-0.

Hugs.

Maryse.

11 Oct 2018     

maryse pey�
France

12 Oct 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dear Maryse,

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to find me these. There is so much I can use. I particularly like the Chiaro. I have started to put a powerpoint together, copying a lot of this stuff. I feel much more confident now! Thank you again.
Lynne 
Wish we could share this!

12 Oct 2018     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Cheers!!!! not only for you and me but for all my wonderful peers in this community.

12 Oct 2018     

binabo
Italy

Hi!

http://www.yyzero.com/italiano/libri/facile/Facile-A0.pdf

http://www.yyzero.com/italiano/libri/facile/Facile-A1.pdf

here you can download the books. I used them to teach Italian as a foreign language.

Have a nice day :-)

12 Oct 2018     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lynne

WoW!! Such a wonderful opportunity, with a holiday on the side.

ItalianPod101 �s youtube channel has some fabulous videos that may be useful to help you design your program

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23ItalianPod101

Cheers

Jayho 

12 Oct 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for your best wishes , teresasimoes. And thanks binabo, those books are great! And I will watch those youtube clips, they will keep me on the right track, thanks Jayho. I ddn �t know about them. 
I �ve never been on a cruise before so I �m really excited. I have bought a cocktail dress in case I get invited to the Captain �s table.  Lynne 

13 Oct 2018